You know it's already summer now because :
1. You feel thirsty all the time, and the cooler the water is, the better. Or you can make it an ice-blended or a fruit juice.
2. The boats in Sikkah are back.
3. You wear shorts and even the sight of winter coat/sweater makes you go dizzy.
4. The first thing you want to do in the morning is take a long,cold shower and you just wanna sit in the bath tub in the evenings.
5. Going out in mid-day without shades = first degree suicide.
6. It's 12 at night and the streets are still busy.
7. The littlest things piss you off and somehow, your patience level has been lowered to a whole new level.
8. Studying in the afternoon os unquestionable.
9. Your face becomes oily easily, you sweat after less than half an hour outside, you need to was your hair everyday and you get headaches easily.
10. It's hot, hot, hot, hot and getting hotter by the minute. And our fan's not working, perfect!
1. An air-conditioned room.
2. Unlimited access to cold juices and ice-blended frappucinos.
3. Going out with shorts, or at least three-quarters.
4. A mouth-watering banana split with ice-creams, and bananas and those wafers and love letters.
7 more days to exam, better put your head together now.
p/s : I is in the mood to head down to the beach, anyone?