Run and hide all you want. Truth is, we're all just the same.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Two of our housemates have gone back to Malaysia for the summer break. So that leaves only the two of us here in this house. Have a safe journey you guys. Dan juga kepada yang lain-lain yang dah nak balik.
Fiza Azwaniz Azizi.
Mansoura University, Egypt.
In every tear is a seed of healing.
I Don't Sing, I Scream
1. Rockstar 101.
3. Use Somebody.
4. Step On My Old Size Nines.
5. Wave Your Flag.
Wishes From Under The Blanket
1. Mrs Fields Big Chunky Cookies.
2. A new laptop.
3. Waffles with Banana and Ice Cream.
4. My personal world-class chef.
5. A Chanel purse.
I Have A Band-Aid On My Mouth
1. I don't say what I feel out loud most of the time.
2. I have terrible hand-eye-coordination.
3. I can have a whole closet full of clothes and still say I have nothing to wear.
4. I sleep with the lights on.
5. I still drink coffee, even though I know I'll get sick after.