Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I was having lunch with Izzah yesterday when she said something to me.
Something never in a million years would I ever thought of.
Then it hit me that it might be true.
And it boggled my mind all day yesterday.

''Look, I like you for who you are, just the way you are and I don't need you to change. In fact, I don't want you to change. I don't need you to be *. Honestly, I don't want you to. Sila tafsir betul2 semua yang telah berlaku, and you'll get it. There's more to it than what you think.''

Blurgh. If only I could go up to him and say it in his face.

And seriously, I cant stand looking at books anymore. Especially Physiology. Wanna know why?

Because I feel like throwing up. Honestly, I do. Dah pening tgok buku2 ini. Dah penat. Dah mual.
Tinggal rasa nak muntah dan pengsan bersama2 timbunan buku ni.

"Dear God, help me. Give me strength. I need to do this. I have to make this work somehow."
Or, bak kata Dora, I'll die trying.

No comments: