Tuesday, May 26, 2009



In loving memory :

Allahyarham Tuan Haji Abdullah.

You will always be in my hearts and prayers.
Your strength and courage throughout the years have been my inspiration.
Your passion towards education and the nation will always be remembered.
Your love and care for us all will be cherished.
Your last words to me when you were on your deathbed is still playing on the back of my head.
Again and again.
I still remember watching you fight even when others have lost hope.
I remember holding your cold hands and whispering to you and not knowing that it was the last time you'd hear me.
The next time I saw you, less than an hour after that,you have left us all.
I couldnt cry, because a part of me was still in shock.
Along the ride back home and throughout the day,it still felt unreal.
You should be in you room, sleeping.
Or at the kitchen, having dinner.
Or at the living room, reading the newspaper.
But then, reality hit me.
I watched with my own eyes, how they brought you back in that white van.
I helped prepare the bed for you one last time.
I didn't want to see you before they brought you away.
I hate goodbyes.
But when they called me, I hesitantly approached.
Looking at your face that day, I still remember, you looked so calm.
It felt like nobody else was in the room.
And when I kissed you for the last time, I knew that was goodbye.
And when Erra moved aside after that, that was the last time we'd see you, Onyang.

Ya Allah ya Tuhanku,
Cucuri rohnya dengan rahmat dan tempatkannya dalam kalangan orang-orang yang beriman.



Segala puji bagi Allah yang telah mengilangkan dukacita dari kami. Sesungguhnya Tuhan kami benar-benar Maha Pengampun Lagi Maha Mensyukuri.


Alfatihah.




No comments: