Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If wishes were truly to be granted, I have a few I'd give anything just for it to come true.

I wish that everyone would come together and that there will be no more dramas, back-biting and hatred. Just a better place for everyone to live in.

I wish that I was stronger. So that I would care less and not be emotionally drained by the end of every day. Just so that I can face everyone day in and day out and not be crying deep down inside because lately that's what I have been doing. I think that it has been obvious enough that my world is falling apart and despite the obvious need for love and support, all I am getting is the opposite. I can feel myself pushing away from the ones I used to believe would always love me unconditionally. It's not something I'm proud of, but I feel like I have to protect my own comfort zone which is cracking under the pressure which each passing minute, myself.

I wish that I would find inner peace and be closer to God. I feel the longing of knowing that whatever happens has a reason and that He will be there for me all the time, even when the whole world is turning its back on me. I want to be able to cry every night and talk to Him like He is there right in front of me. My world is tumbling down and its wall are crushing me, please don't let go of me now. I beg You, for You are the only one who understands how I feel and can grant me the courage and strength I need.

I wish that my world would start falling to pieces again and be better than before.

No comments: