Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My class was from 8 in the morning till 6 in the evening today and by the time I got back, am drained, tired and exhausted. *exaggerated much?* Anyways,on the way back, got hit by a taxi. Again. It was only the side mirror, but i was shocked. Enough said. And I just realised that exam's just around the corner, and I don't wanna fail and have to repeat or carry any paper. So I guess I have to start working hard right away. So am gonna start studying tonight. I will. RESPIRATION. And since class starts at 11 tomorrow, I might stay up and do some studying. :) I learnt something else today. That when you get jealous or mad or pretend not to care, u actually do.

Quote Naz :

It's okay
Awww
Cmon
Just because I love my parents
Doesn't mean I don't get pissed at them
It's perfectly normal
To be angry is to care.
You are angry cause you care what they say/do to you
I get pissed too sometimes
But i just think about how much i throw away if i dwell on it

So yeah, I love you. :)




p/s : thanks naz for editing my blog for me the second time. *kisses*


No comments: