Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A. People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B. Tag 3 people to do this quiz.

1. What have you been doing recently?
Studying about Respiration.

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
On board a plane.

3. What happened at 10 am today?
Just got back from class.

4. When did you last cry?
Erm. When I laughed real hard. Sometime last week I guess.

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
In a way, I do.

6. What do you want in your life now?
For things to stay the same. Pass my exams. Fly back home.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Just put up my hood. If I'm wearing one at the moment, that is.

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed?
Reading. Talking.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Haha.

10. What's the nicest thing in your inbox?
A message about getting married. I guess.

11. Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
I am not engaged to any relationships at the moment.

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone at the moment?
Nope.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Death Race.

14. What are you proud of?
As in Now, and where I am, I would have to say Malaysia.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
Am not gonna write it down here. A text from a friend in Alexandria.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Erm. Ntah la.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Yes.

18. What does the newest text say?
Aaaaa. Something bout someone telling me bout marriage. Enough said.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
Around midnight.

20. Are you currently happy?
More like sleepy.

21. Who gives you the best advise?
My very own conscience.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Nope.

23. Who did you talk to on the phone last night?
Friends. Acquitances.

24. Is something bugging you now?
Yes. Cepat la online!

25. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Orang yang saya bercakap di phone dengan tadi.





Sorry Pika, second survey tak leh nak wat sbb nnt smue soalan pun jawapan die tinggal tempat kosong, sbb takde calon yang di fikirkan kalau nak jawab tag tu. Sorry. :D


No comments: