Monday, February 9, 2009

so i've been tagged by my dearest housemate,naz and i have to write 25 random things about myself.haha.what a way to kill time. :)



1. Whenever I get sad, I want an ice cream. Basically because back home, I usually eat ice cream with my family. Like ramai2. So, it reminds me of those happy times. So, whenever i'm sad,or feeling down, I want an ice-cream to cheer me up.



2. I deleted what i wrote because Pika thinks that the boyfriend is not to be blamed, except for what he did in the first place and blames the girlfriend instead, But Yuya and I think, They are both to be blamed. One for being such a pain in the you-know-where and second for listening to whatever the girlfriend has to say. Bak kate Pika, "Pak Turut". And the girlfriend for lying and thinking that we are these puppets she can toy around with.



3. I cant consume food with much dairy product anymore. I used to like ruz bilaban, particularly this old uncle's, who sells it by pushing a cart past our block. But once, I ate it and ended up puking. So now, I can't have it anymore.



4. I share a room with my little sister back home, and at times, felt like kicking her out. *sorry,erra. :) * But now, there's nobody in this world I'd rather share my room with, besides her.



5. I don't like doing laundries. Eversince i remembered.



6. When I like something, I stick to it. Like if we're gonna eat at Secret Recipe, I'll order Viatnamese Noodle and if we're having Baskin, i'll choose Mint Chocolate Chip.



7. It's hard for me to trust people nowadays and when I trust someone, I really2 trust him/her.



8. I sleep with the lights on and having someone else close. It makes me feel safe.



9. Since I was born on Christmas, I have this theory. I always tell my family what I want. People tell others what they want for Christmas, so I guess it's okay.



10. I am a bad driver. I hate having to park the car. I nearly crashed more than twice, and I did hit a petrol pump. SERIOUSLY. Naseb baek only the garbage can got hit. DLow was shouting, and the Bangla's came running to see if the garbage can was okay. sighs.



11. I like baking. And my adek-adek LOVES Chocolate Chip Cookies and before I left, I thought Erra how to bake it.

12. I enjoy going out. It's not that I don't like staying at home, but I like being outside. Anywhere. Even if it's just walking to the bakery or 7 E.

13. When I was 8, I nearly drowned myself in a pool because my cousin brother left me in the adults pool and to save myself, i grabbed hold of someone's bikini and i didnt know what happened next but i do remember she was really shocked and when she saw me gasping for her, i think her boyfriend pulled me out then i cried and my cousin came over and bought me ice cream.

14. For my 14th birthday, I insisted on Chocolate Marshmallow cake and it turned out, it was not cake, it was chocolate mousse and nobody wanted to eat it, so I had to finish the whole cake by myself and it took me two weeks.

15. Whenever I have a physical fight with my sister, she tends to kick me and hard. And it hurts, and i try very hard not to cry, and pull her hair instead. Then, I'll sit and think back and regret and kiss her when she's asleep.

16. It's only number 16 and i have been sitting here for nearly an hour.

17. My siblings and i enjoy reading and we like buying books, instead of borrowing them. So we spend quite a lot on books, and it's cool that our parents are cool with it.

18. My family and I enjoy eating bulgogi, dim sum and seafood. They're delicious.

19. I tend to look at people's hands. I think a lot can be told just by the hands.

20. I really like the song and the dance routine. Call me jiwang or anything, but this song means a lot to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_8vUXHoErs&feature=related

21. I've never been so close to my mom, but nowadays I just miss her and my dad so much, so I basically tell my mom everything. But not my dad, segan lah. But I always text him, from time to time.

22. I've always looked up at my dad, still is and will always do.

23. I'm helpless when it comes to gadget. Laptop, desktop, iPod, you name it.

24. I like coconut meat, not then water. When I had chickenpox, I had to drink coconut water, but I flushed it down the toilet. Mommy, Ayah, if you're reading this, sorry. I did try and drink it. 2 3 sips each time, but I didn't like it. :(

25. One of the best books I've read is The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult.




No comments: