Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am a firm believer of ''good things shouldn't be rushed''. Believe me when I say, I speak from experience.

I'm not rushing anything right now. Yes, I whine for a boyfriend a lot, but don't take me as being desperate. Because I'm not. I'm still waiting for the right one. Call me old-fashioned and tell me ''you're still young, go on and have fun''. Thanks but no thanks. I've had my share of fun. :)

Btw, I think some people just don't learn from mistakes. Especially those who listen to their heart more than their head. That, honey, is where most problems start. Sometimes, we don't see the bad in someone just because we like having them around. Open your eyes. Look around. You can't be that stupid, can you? Shutting down people who are actually being nice to you for what people you think you know and the judgements that they pass around because you think they're right. Tuhan bagi akal kepada manusia untuk membezakan antara yang baik dan buruk. Guna nikmat tu sebaik mungkin, don't take it for granted sbb itu yang membezakan antara kita dan haiwan.

I can't wait for Cairo. Liberation, baby! *even if it's just for one week*

1 comment:

azwa said...

我想成熟可以在商店购买。我很高兴地把它给某些人。