Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I hate doing the laundry.
Enough said.
I've been procrastinating to do my laundries forha the past two weeks and now its all piled up. Like piled so high, am having headache just looking at it. So decided to do my laundry. Right now. But apparently, there's LOTS that needs to be washed. Jeans, shirts,baju kurungs, bedsheet, towel, you name it. So most probably 4 rounds baru all will be done. And have I mentioned how much I ''like'' doing the laundry? I'd rather cook, iron, clean the whole house, scrub the toilet, run errands all day long or even mow the lawn. Anything, that soesn't involve having to do the laundry. It's not that I am lazy r anything, but do you know, there's just at least one thing that you just simpy do not want to do? Well,mine's doing the laundry.I wish I was back in school, where dear Mak Cik Siti was there. Early morning, before going to school, drop by my laundry at the washing room and having it washed and ironed. It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I dont like doing the laundry. And the fact that the washing machine we're using now doesn't have a spinner, bummer. 4 loads. Enough said.

No comments: